Love this toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is so good that even my dentist was very pleased with my teeth.. They were whiter and no plaque build up. The dentist this time found no fillings. I can highly recommend this toothpaste:)

Posted by laurachristianna on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite, from all that I tried. Excellent cleansing effect, it's like cinnamon meets mint refreshing taste and lasting :)

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its a cream and has a nice cinnamon (slight mint) taste. It is mild, but still much stronger than other natural brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it! It foams well, cleans well and the taste is very nice. It does taste cinnamon but it is not very intense.

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the toothpaste it gets my teeth feeling and looking clean. I like that it doesn't have any negative chemicals in it SLS & fluoride. Not a real cinnamon flavor though more peppermint than any, I didn't want peppermint I wanted more of a cinnamon flavor. If I get the tooth paste on my face while brushing it makes my face red and a bit of a burning sensation. Crest use to do that as well, too, so it must be the peppermint in it.

I always use Jason toothpastes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste is chemical free, leaves one's mouth clean and teeth smooth, and it comes in many varieties/flavors. I switch around.

Mild cinnamon scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I always like Jason Natural, just got tired of the normal whitening one, so gave this a try. Like it too! Use "H*I*R* 0654" (no * and space)

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome for every day use to safely whiten your teeth :)

Posted by IuliaC on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Is Not The First Time I Had Ordered This..i Am Sure It Is Not Gonna Be The Last..i Do Like It.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used it for years. Love it and the price is good. try it you will like it.

1 2