Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for two years now and it has helped restore balance in my hair. I felt I had completely damaged my scalp by using commercial shampoos for a life time, that made my scalp completely dry (I thought I had dandruff for years), with lots of irritation and itchiness. It came to a point that my scalp was bleeding from dryness and irritation. I also suffered from very greasy hair, by the end of the day it was awful. Now I have a very moisturized scalp with gorgeous long shinny hair and it never gets greasy, I wash my hair every 3 days now and my hair looks great. Would highly recommend it to scalp sufferers!

Leaves hair soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

This aloe vera shampoo leaves my hair soft and helps my itchy scalp. It is hard for me to find products I am not sensitive to.

Very disappointed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just checked and they do have SLS in their products. WILL NEVER BUY ANY JASON'S products EVER AGAIN... As people have mentioned previously... I completely trusted this company without checking the label. Today I was checked by accident and after I used this product for a year I realized they have sodium lauryl sulfate...which is the cheap version of SLS. It's truly a scam!

Wonderful but spilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

We always order this shampoo and love it. Unfortunately this time it spilled all over our box as it only had a small piece of tape on the lid, and no ziplock to contain the spill. Usually iherb is superb at wrapping the products securely.

Jason Natural, Aloe Vera 84% Shampoo, 16 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried it for a first time. It’s hard to say whether or not I like it. Because of having more natural ingredients in it, it does not lather easily. However, I would like to be able to buy a shampoo that is 100% organic.

so so ............

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

so so, don't buy this shampoo, there are a lot better in iHerb.

My favourite shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really love this mild moisture shampoo. Use with Jason's aloe vera conditioner if you want best result. but I always am not satisfied with iHerb's careless packaging.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

leaves hair clean and fresh, not heavy

The smell could improve

Posted by carrotheart on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a good brand, have tried other shampoos and are very good, but the smell of this Aloe Vera one is not really good. Will not recommend this particular one, but definitely will recommend others from the same Brand.

Not moisturising but cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to a moisturising shampoo but this makes my hair clump during the wash. However, the clump was easily undone with a rich conditioner and I must say the conditioning effect felt better after the good clean. So I'm sitting on the fence on this one.