What a toothpaste!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been using fluoride-free toothpastes for a year and a half before stumbling upon this one and what a difference had JASON made! I finally feel like my teeth are squeaky clean. And I keep getting compliments on how white my teeth are, too. I've already ordered some other JASON toothpastes to try out.

PERFECT toothpaste Not to Strong

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

some mints are overwhelming and get the nose to draining. Not this one, gets the build up off but not abrasive

Can not stand the taste

Posted by 4983521161472225198 on Oct 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The stevia in it ruins it for me. If it didn't have that in it, I probably would like it.

The best toothpaste I used until today

Posted by 5423604509077605843 on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time i am using a Jason toothpaste, and I am impressed- this is a wonderful toothpaste indeed! It cleans the teeth extremely well and it really whitens them, Everyone has been complementing me for the brighter smile I have lately. My mother had stains on her teeth from using iron supplement, she tried it once and the results where impressive as most of the staining was gone!!!! My sensitive gums have stopped bleeding. Also it is very economical, as just a little bit is more than enough . Most important of all it is free of fluoride and other harmful chemicals, not tested on animals and vegan. I am definitely buying it again.

Plaque reducing

Posted by 5201581520444476144 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves teeth and mouth very clean yet is mild. Would order again.

My favorite NON TOXIC toothpaste!

Posted by alipinckney on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating a healthy plant-based diet for many years but only in the last couple years have I started to really think about how the products I use in, on, and around my body are also affecting my health. Two main products I wanted to replace with healthier options were deodorant and toothpaste. I tried many different toothpastes and hadn't completely settled on one. Then I found Jason! I like all "flavors" I've tried so far (Sea Fresh, Power Smile, etc) and I don't particularly like one over the other. They're all good! Recently I stayed at my boyfriend's apartment and didn't bring my toothpaste so I used his Colgate MaxFresh really super intense mainstream toothpaste. Within 24 hours, my mouth, gums, throat, etc. was burning and swollen and red and I found out I was having an allergic reaction. It might be SLS but I'm not sure.. Anyway, I realized throughout all of this how much I love Jason toothpaste because it turns out Tom's has SLS and other chemicals in it now. <3

always great

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Now in travel size! Its very mild- all ages love it

So Fresh & So Clean

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

OMG! This toothpaste is one of the best I have a tried. It goes on smoothly and leaves your teeth with a smooth, squeaky, clean feel. You can literally glide your tongue across them swiftly and nicely. Your breath is left fresh without a sugary artificial gummy taste afterwards. I actually enjoy brushing my teeth. Great flavoring but not overpowering. Not too much lather either. The only con is that the consistency is a bit sloppy/not solid form when applying to your toothbrush. Sometimes bit fall in my sink because its so gloopy. But otherwise, its great! TRY IT!!!

Posted by 4998438274116591559 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your toothpaste. I hope everyone in America will use it someday. Long live America, my home sweet home!

Good

Posted by 5214471448687260988 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All good. Best price i've seen.