Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family, including a young child, has been using this toothpaste for 3 years. Back then I was not familiar with carrageenan. I was recommending this to a friend and wanted to send her the ingredient list when I found carrageenan was included. I will not be using this anymore until the ingredients are totally safe.

Iherb didn’t deliver my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I would really like to try this product and write my opinion about it, but Iherb didn’t deliver it, didn’t explain the reasons and didn’t want to return my money. I made my order 31.01.2018, the delivery must be from 4.02.2018-to 7.02.2018. At that period I planned to be in Spain and ask to bring it there, but till 10.02.2018 it wasn’t deliver and was no information about where is it. I leave Spain 10.02.2018, write a lot of letters to Iherb but they can do nothing. They still didn’t know there’s is now, can’t bring it to another address and finally can’t back my money! It’s look like Iherb lost my order. I am very disappointed about it, because I loose 81,29$...

sea fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too strong makes your gums and tongue burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Getting items ordered crushed sucks. Being blamed by iherb to send packages by iherb thru ups to get a signature while I am at work sucks. Picking up ups packages at a holding center while I am at work sucks. Spending my free time moneye n minutes calling ups repeatedly sucks Pleading a case with iherb sucks. Not sure the cue pawn is worth sucking dof

Deep sea tootthpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

havent tried

Too foamy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is way too foamy. When I was infected by Noro-virus with severe fever and "insanity," I happened to misunderstand my creamy foaming makeup remover as toothpaste. It was very yucky. This toothpaste gives the same feeling. It is even foamier than a foaming cleanser, and I don't understand about the scent. Not pleasant at all.

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teeth are feeling the same with and without it.

didn't notice any whitening effect after few days of use

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

use it just for a few days - didn't notice any whitening effect. will come back with update later.

Horrible bitter taste that wont go away.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Horrible bitter taste that wont go away. The aftertaste was so bad even brushing with coconut oil could cot get rid of it. I had to rebrush a third time with regular toothpaste then again with coconut oil to remove the horrible taste