Sea Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste. Not strong enough. Its not unpleasant. I just prefer my toothpaste to also act as a mouthwash.

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Trust ingredients are good, hopefully it tastes better than Jason Natural, Power Smile.

deep sea spearmint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad product, but breath did not stay fresh for long enough and it has a tendency to leave residue on toothbrushes because of it's consistency; however, again, does the job and overall decent paste.

to strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked how this toothpaste made my teeth feel clean (even though it doesn't taste minty at all), however it also made them extremely sensitive... it never happened with any other natural toothpaste... My bf likes it, even though it foams like crazy.

Not sure

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't leave my teeth feeling that clean for some reason.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good but i prefer the powersmile (red tube), which made my teeth feel cleaner

Still not good for me. I need fluoride

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried quite a number of "natural" "organic" toothpastes over the years, which are supposed to be good for me but every time I try them, I get tooth/gum aches after using them for a few days. Its the same with this toothpaste. I was actually quite pleased initially with this toothpaste as my teeth and mouth felt much cleaner than previous natural/organic toothpastes that I have tried. I actually ordered 2 more tubes. But alas, my tooth/gum aches came back after using it continuously for a few more days. Somehow, I just need fluoride in my toothpaste to get rid of the bacteria and germs in my mouth. So my search continues. My wife loves it though. No problems for her.

Not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best toothpaste from this site is the one from auromere. Jason has a good one which is antiplaque and whitening, but this one isn't very effective with the plaque. My teeth don't feel as smooth.

We like all Jasön toothpastes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is mild in taste, nice if you have a sensitive tounge. To weak taste for me. sort of like a gum with little taste left. I see many people like it but for me i personally prefer a stronger scent/taste like the peppermint one. (Norway)

¡No ha estado mal!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Buen precio, buen sabor, aliento fresco... La única pega: cunde poco!

1 2 3