Even my husband uses it now!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to switch to a fluoride free, natural toothpaste and after much research and ingredient researching settled on this one. Whilst the non-minty taste compared to regular toothpaste took a few times to get used to, the consistency is great and my teeth feel clean and my mouth feels fresh after using it. I would also add my mouth feels less dry than with commercial toothpaste. Best of all though is after my hubby calling me a hippy for switching I now know he's using it too as the same empty Colgate tube has been sitting in our bathroom for almost a year now! Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I go out of my way to buy this brand and here's why: at first I was concerned about using a toothepaste without floride - but floride is getting a VERY bad rap these days. Now the anti-bacterial formula in THIS toothpaste is as good or better than floride. It does a great job of keeping my teeth fresh and clean. If I'm having gum pain due to particles getting in and around my crowns and bridgework, I just head to the sink and brush with "Jason" - and the pain goes away. This is MY brand from now on! I have total confidence in it and can say NO more crest - NO more floride!!

Kathleen McMahon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this toothpaste for at least two years. This is the best toothpaste on the market. My dental hygienist cannot believe my gums and teeth are so good. I owe good dental health to Jason.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quite a pleasant toothpaste! After using it I feel my teeth are really clean, and I cannot say that about all supermarket brands I used before. The breath stays fresh for long too! And the tube is quite big. I'll order again.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and foams up good too. many natural toothpastes don't foam up very good or taste very good but this does both.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this toothpaste is very nice

Different but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love my new toothpaste. This is the first non-flouride, natural toothpaste i tried and it is great. I feel like my teeth are cleaner after i use it! But my husband, on the other hand, is having a harder time adjusting, i think he is going to return to his Crest.

Nice refreshing natural toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recently started using, and love the feel of natural freshness

Fresh and Zingy

Posted by Happichique on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, quite minty and 'zingy', leaves mouth feeling refreshed