Great toothpaste but the taste is not so strong

Posted by MyDewHerb on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm used to a very strong minty feeling and this was a little bit of a disappointment. Overall a good toothpaste and will not make my sensitive gums go "ouch"!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves your mouth clean, and your breath fresh. A good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it cleans well, my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and it is not thick as others said. You don't need to use too much to do the job and it foams only as much as it should. Very positive that it doesn't have fluoride or SLS in it. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I find the taste a bit bitter. I just ordered the Jason Powerfull Smile toothpaste Powerful Peppermint to see if it has a better taste.

Natural eliminates sensitivity

Posted by FrankTackett on April 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has good taste, cleans well and reduces tooth sensitivity.

Use to Be One of the Best...

Posted by Expat American in PH on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

We like this toothpaste more than other brands but it's not perfect due to it having glycerin (can destroy the enamel), sodium cocoyl glutamate (glutamaic acid, which is very similar to MSG), carrageenan (possibly toxic) & silica (can also destroy enamel). Personally I like Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste with the ingredients it uses & it seems to clean much better than toothpastes I've used in the past but my wife doesn't like the texture to it compared to traditional toothpastes. One thing that seems to be missing is the "sea salt" that, if I remember correctly, use to be in this that made it even better. It appears they have changed the formula, so it may mean trying to find something else...

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Trust ingredients are good, hopefully it tastes better than Jason Natural, Power Smile.

deep sea spearmint

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad product, but breath did not stay fresh for long enough and it has a tendency to leave residue on toothbrushes because of it's consistency; however, again, does the job and overall decent paste.

to strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked how this toothpaste made my teeth feel clean (even though it doesn't taste minty at all), however it also made them extremely sensitive... it never happened with any other natural toothpaste... My bf likes it, even though it foams like crazy.

Not sure

Posted by mittens55 on July 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't leave my teeth feeling that clean for some reason.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

good but i prefer the powersmile (red tube), which made my teeth feel cleaner