good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

leaves your mouth clean, and your breath fresh. A good product!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it cleans well, my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and it is not thick as others said. You don't need to use too much to do the job and it foams only as much as it should. Very positive that it doesn't have fluoride or SLS in it. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I find the taste a bit bitter. I just ordered the Jason Powerfull Smile toothpaste Powerful Peppermint to see if it has a better taste.

Natural eliminates sensitivity

Posted by FrankTackett on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has good taste, cleans well and reduces tooth sensitivity.

Good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Trust ingredients are good, hopefully it tastes better than Jason Natural, Power Smile.

deep sea spearmint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not a bad product, but breath did not stay fresh for long enough and it has a tendency to leave residue on toothbrushes because of it's consistency; however, again, does the job and overall decent paste.

to strong...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked how this toothpaste made my teeth feel clean (even though it doesn't taste minty at all), however it also made them extremely sensitive... it never happened with any other natural toothpaste... My bf likes it, even though it foams like crazy.

Not sure

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't leave my teeth feeling that clean for some reason.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good but i prefer the powersmile (red tube), which made my teeth feel cleaner

Good toothpaste

Posted by Santita on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well, pritny taste - long freshens breath. But my teeth after this toothpaste have become more sensitive. ((Clause is used it twice a week.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for Fluoride-free toothpaste and was very happy with finding and using this one. The spearmint scent is not too strong, which is definitely a plus for me.