Iherb didn’t deliver my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I would really like to try this product and write my opinion about it, but Iherb didn’t deliver it, didn’t explain the reasons and didn’t want to return my money. I made my order 31.01.2018, the delivery must be from 4.02.2018-to 7.02.2018. At that period I planned to be in Spain and ask to bring it there, but till 10.02.2018 it wasn’t deliver and was no information about where is it. I leave Spain 10.02.2018, write a lot of letters to Iherb but they can do nothing. They still didn’t know there’s is now, can’t bring it to another address and finally can’t back my money! It’s look like Iherb lost my order. I am very disappointed about it, because I loose 81,29$...

Good toothpaste

Posted by Santita on February 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well, pritny taste - long freshens breath. But my teeth after this toothpaste have become more sensitive. ((Clause is used it twice a week.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for Fluoride-free toothpaste and was very happy with finding and using this one. The spearmint scent is not too strong, which is definitely a plus for me.

Fabulous - surprising whitening power

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous - surprising whitening power

My #1 choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I picked Jason Sea Fresh toothpaste out of probably hundreds of different choices because of the natural ingredients listed on the package. Once I tried it, I've never bought anything different since, unless it wasn't available.

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh Spearmint Toothpaste, Deep Sea Spearmint

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best toothpaste! No fluoride or xylitol and it tastes great and don't have to use alot so it lasts a long time! And a great price.

Toothpaste Spearmint

Posted by LoveBug67 on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tasting flavour kid love this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

it has a very nice taste, doesn't require hard brushing to get your mouth clean. i think the best part is it doesn't leave your tongue white.

Natural Whitening

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

Clean and creamy...non-abrasive and my teeth are a bit whiter after use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, but I can't really taste any spearmint in it. I do like the fact it does not foam up and fill my mouth like most commercial toothpastes do.