Best Gel - No Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this gel because it doesn't leave any flakes on my hair, it controls flyaways very effectively and keeps my hair perfectly in place. It dries firm, not hard, but firm and leaves no flakes behind on my hair. I will purchase again.

Great styling gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of gels... this is the only gel that I found that really holds my curly hair!

Among the best natural hair gels!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like most other Jason products I've tried I like this gel compared to others (such as the Giovanni L.A. Natural Styling Gel which was the worst product I've ever put in my hair). The hold lasts all day and it is not sticky or flaky like many other natural products.

Finally, a natural hair gel that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very fine hair, and this product actually does what is promises- and without flaking or feeling sticky. It has a nice clean scent when you put it on, but no lingering perfume to annoy or bother anyone sensitive.

Husband loves it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband won't try anything new; so when he ran out of his old gel I stuck this in his bathroom without asking. A month and a half later he asked me to get his some more. Said it worked great and he really liked the smell. Wish they had a travel size for his shaving kit.

Does its job, plus natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural hair gel to give a try. I am happy with this product because it is natural and yet it does its job of holding my curls. I wouldn't say it is a strong hold, but decent enough to hold my hair in place. It doesn't make my hair flaky and the scent is not too overwhelming.

Great Brow Gel

Posted by Shufang on February 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a brow gel for a long time until I found this. Yes I'm sure everyone uses this to style their hair, but think about it, this is a styling gel after all. Great ingredients, decent holding power - my bushy brows stayed in place for the whole day, and what a great price compared to other brow gel in the market. I used real techniques brow brush to brush through my brows before applying this gel (a little goes a long way!). Definitely try this out if you are in the market for brow gel.

Just right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gel has good hold, is not drying, and is just the right price. I will buy it again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

holds my curls and stops the frizz - will buy again.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

the best gel I have found for my on the soft side curly hair.