Tried everything for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2413987 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had psoriasis of the scalp for nearly six years, so extreme on some days that I have to wear a head scarf to stop the flaking. I have tried every product on the market alongside with treatments from a dermatologist. On a recent trip to London, my scalp was so bad I was desperate. I went to my local health shop to seek relief. I was browsing the shelves and a lady next to me struck up a conversation as we were both looking at the same products. She swore blind that Jason Natural dandruff relief was the only thing she had tried that worked. Game for anything, I purchased a bottle and gave it a shot. The stuff is amazing. My scalp hadn't felt so clean for ages, all the build up was removed and I felt the medicated cream could actually do it's job. It didn't clear up the psoriasis, but it has helped me manage the condition successfully. On returning to Australia, I ran out of the product and tried to find a stockist. Nothing. I hunted on the internet and found iHerb. I ordered four bottles and they were here within days. Superb customer service. Thank you. As with all products, it might not work for everyone, but it is worth a try.

Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1452905 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a black female and up until now, I had dandruffy hair. I followed the instructions, washing my hair every two days. This shampoo did not dry my hair out at all! In fact, my hair felt very smooth and well conditioned (I use JN Aloe Conditioner as well). Best of all, no more dandruff OR itchy scalp. If this shampoo doesnt dry out my textured, dry hair, it probably wont dry out yours either. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Reliefs the dandruff from the second time || تزيل القشرة من ثاني إستخدام

Posted by iKhalaf on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my very first experience of buying shampoos. It surprised me after. The only negative thing that annoyed me is the smell, it smells like a medicine and still for a while. press yes if it help. بصراحة يزيل القشرة بشكل جبّار ، بس فيه ريحة كأنها فكس أو ريحة مطهر تبقى في الشعر لوقت طويل . اضغط نعم اذا ساعدتك .

Cured My Pimple Problem!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

"Yes!" you heard me correctly. Since, I usually only use natural shampoos on my hair, I have learned over the years that they are just as good for my hair as well. This is a little tidbit of what I had been experiencing with my skin; a few months ago, I believed that I was getting another flare up of those period pimples but these were twice the original size and they itched constantly plus they were inflammed and red. Iherb Family, I could not believe my eyes and no matter, what I tried, nothing was working for me. Understand that I was out of homemade concotions and done with spending my hard earned money when I applied some of this miracle in a bottle to my nightmare. Get this, I only 2 days, my skin problem totally cleared up and even with my period just coming on a few days ago, this is the first time in years that I have to had to walk around with huge pimples on my face!!! What I do is wet my face with a very warm cloth, then I use the same cloth to gently rub in the creme. Now, I keep rub fo about 1 minute and then I rinse with cool water. My husband cannot believe or my son as they are constantly in the market, looking for products to give them blemish free skin as they both are regular shavers. Yeap! You guessed it, they are sharing this bottle with me and are believers too!!! Oh, I did use it in my hai as directed and the results were excellent! You will feel a slight tingle action going on and your hair will looks very healthy after just one use. I will never be without this product as I was just about to take my skin problem to see a dermatologist. I hope tis will help those of you with pimples, acne, and blackheads and/or those who suffer with scalp problems as I do. I believe that the Tea Tree oil is what stamped out skin afflictions. A true MIRACLE in a bottle or God's precious essential oils at work!!!

Not what I expected...Very Stinky and had to Stop Using it.

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have issues with dry scalp and I thought I would give this product a try before winter sets in. First, it really stinks, and not in a good way. Later in the day, my hair looked extremely dry and brittle. My spouse, wouldn't even go near me - my hair stank so bad and it looked like I was wearing a hair helmet. No thanks! Can't even comment on whether it was a good dandruff shampoo, cause I stopped using it. Buyer Beware.

Regular use is key

Posted by Reviewer1881410 on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

By following the directions to the letter, and with regular use, my dandruff settled down a lot. But because of the strong medicinal smell, I wold recommend following up with a fruity mild Desert Essence shampoo.

Works but Very Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2575513 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help but the scent is strong and long-lasting. Don't think I'll buy again.

Excellent

Posted by juihung on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father has severely suffered from the problem of dandruff and flaky scalp for years. He has tried many products, but I must say this one is the best. It cleans up the dandruff and flakes thoroughly, leaving a smooth feeling on the scalp. After using one bottle only, my father has no more itchy scalp and dandruff. It is so amazing and unbelievable. Thank Jason Natural for having this great therapy.

interesting...

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Canada I haven't tried for too long, but seems up to the job. It is not sudsy, more like a cream that you have to put on scalp and leave for a while to clear the dandruff. I find that it cannot be used on its own, but combined with another shampoo at the end. I'll use once a week as a treatment and I hope it will be ok. The smell is strong, smells like sulphur but it's not that strong. Update:unfortunately, the shampoo doesn't work for me anymore. it makes my hair oily and the dandruff is back just as before...so sad,I had high hopes..:(

STINKS!

Posted by Reviewer1630604 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IT SMELLS LIKE SULPHUR! BUY IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO AVOID YOU!!