Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a black female and up until now, I had dandruffy hair. I followed the instructions, washing my hair every two days. This shampoo did not dry my hair out at all! In fact, my hair felt very smooth and well conditioned (I use JN Aloe Conditioner as well). Best of all, no more dandruff OR itchy scalp. If this shampoo doesnt dry out my textured, dry hair, it probably wont dry out yours either. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Cured My Pimple Problem!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

"Yes!" you heard me correctly. Since, I usually only use natural shampoos on my hair, I have learned over the years that they are just as good for my hair as well. This is a little tidbit of what I had been experiencing with my skin; a few months ago, I believed that I was getting another flare up of those period pimples but these were twice the original size and they itched constantly plus they were inflammed and red. Iherb Family, I could not believe my eyes and no matter, what I tried, nothing was working for me. Understand that I was out of homemade concotions and done with spending my hard earned money when I applied some of this miracle in a bottle to my nightmare. Get this, I only 2 days, my skin problem totally cleared up and even with my period just coming on a few days ago, this is the first time in years that I have to had to walk around with huge pimples on my face!!! What I do is wet my face with a very warm cloth, then I use the same cloth to gently rub in the creme. Now, I keep rub fo about 1 minute and then I rinse with cool water. My husband cannot believe or my son as they are constantly in the market, looking for products to give them blemish free skin as they both are regular shavers. Yeap! You guessed it, they are sharing this bottle with me and are believers too!!! Oh, I did use it in my hai as directed and the results were excellent! You will feel a slight tingle action going on and your hair will looks very healthy after just one use. I will never be without this product as I was just about to take my skin problem to see a dermatologist. I hope tis will help those of you with pimples, acne, and blackheads and/or those who suffer with scalp problems as I do. I believe that the Tea Tree oil is what stamped out skin afflictions. A true MIRACLE in a bottle or God's precious essential oils at work!!!

Excellent

Posted by juihung on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My father has severely suffered from the problem of dandruff and flaky scalp for years. He has tried many products, but I must say this one is the best. It cleans up the dandruff and flakes thoroughly, leaving a smooth feeling on the scalp. After using one bottle only, my father has no more itchy scalp and dandruff. It is so amazing and unbelievable. Thank Jason Natural for having this great therapy.

Dry skin? It works!

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews, I decided to buy this for my husband. It smells like Selsun Blue, but works in fighting the dandruff and itchy head. It is okay to use it with a preferred conditioner and the dandruff has lessen to minimum.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had psoriasis on the scalp for 15 years and in this time, I have tried whatever products I could get my hand on, everything from coal-tar shampoo to natural shampoos to medicated ointments and lotions. It came to a point where I was dying my hair because I found the ammonia in hair dye helped my scalp. Invariably, all these methods either didn't work and/or further irritates the scalp on the outset or has limited efficacy and my scalp became flaky, weepy, with large welts, cycling between having large dry flakes to smaller more dandruff like. Sometimes, I even felt like something was crawling in my hair, which is gross to read about but also very un-nerving when you are experiencing the sensation. So I wash my hair sometimes twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. If I don't wash my hair, the itchiness and crawling sensation drives me crazy. My sister has the same condition - we both have very sensitive and problematic skin types. When I found this shampoo, I thought why not? I was desperate, so I bought a few bottles. On the first try, my scalp felt calm and peaceful. I liken it to being able to sit down in complete serenity. Yes it doesn't lather up as much compared to the average run of the mill shampoo that has a heap of SLS in it and that the smell might offend some people, but it works. After a week of usage, the welts on my scalp is beginning to flatten out and I don't itch nearly as much. Before, I would scratch every waking and sleeping moment, but now, I find myself scratch only here and there. I am not saying its a miracle product because there is no such thing, but it has definitely help me. My sister has also experienced the same results and she is breathing a sigh of relief. For the price, it's worth the try. Wrt to smell, it is a subject sensory receptor. Personally, I quite like the smell and so does my sister and my husband. If you like your mineral spas, then you definitely won't mind the smell! As long as this product continues to give my the scalp relief I am looking for, I will continue to purchase it. --- It's been about 4-5 months months since I've first used Jason shampoo. During the first 2 twice, I treatment regime was to shampoo my hair and use a medicated ointment. I felt that the shampoo lifted the psoriasis to improve the ointment' abdorption. Within two weeks of this regime, my psoriasis cleared up and has not since returned. My sister's scalp psoriasis cleared as well using only the shampoo as treatment. Try it!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I had tried different kinds of shampoos for relieving dandruff and Psoriasis, none of them worked as well as Jason Natural. I have been using it now for more than a month. I don't have itchy scalp any more and the dandruff is gone. LOVE it.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

優點與缺點

Posted by smartkid1209 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

頭皮變得更好了,但是不知道是不是Salicylic Acid的緣故,碰到臉會發紅過敏。

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

Kill all the dandruff