not as effective as i thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

drys out my scalp even worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the worse product I have ever purchased

優點與缺點

Posted by smartkid1209 on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

頭皮變得更好了,但是不知道是不是Salicylic Acid的緣故,碰到臉會發紅過敏。

Мужу помогает, но не панацея

Posted by astel on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

У мужа себорейный дерматит, который на фоне стресса обостряется и на коже головы появляется зуд и обильная белая перхоть, которая долго не проходит. Этот шамунь действительно уменьшает неприятные ощущения зуда, заживляет существующие очаги. Но тем не менее - он не лечит: если будет очередной стресс/ослабление иммунитета/недосып - проблема снова обостряется. Так что это лишь одно из средств в лечении проблемы. С другой стороны - к нему нет привыкания, как к многим гормональным средствам из аптек. Если мой отзыв был полезен - ставьте "Да". Спасибо)

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

OK

Posted by Rigonda on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Very Strong Smell, Very Thick Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo ended up being too thick and heavy for my hair. It helped with the itchy-ness from dry scalp however only used it a couple of times as the smell stays in your hair for days and the product is so thick that it weighs down the hair even when it has been thoroughly washed, will not be purchasing again.

Not really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

I'm not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more