drys out my scalp even worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the worse product I have ever purchased

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

優點與缺點

Posted by smartkid1209 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

頭皮變得更好了,但是不知道是不是Salicylic Acid的緣故,碰到臉會發紅過敏。

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Very Strong Smell, Very Thick Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo ended up being too thick and heavy for my hair. It helped with the itchy-ness from dry scalp however only used it a couple of times as the smell stays in your hair for days and the product is so thick that it weighs down the hair even when it has been thoroughly washed, will not be purchasing again.

Not really impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

I'm not sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...