DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

The worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The worst shampoo ever gives me smell like burn and make my scalp Itchy and heat :(

Jason's Dandruff shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

after using a couple of times, the hair gets more oily and there's a mild medication smell too, if you don't mind. anyways, not suitable for us.

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

Kill all the dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kill all the dandruff

A solution to a problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have long curly dark hair and I put a lot of emphasis on keeping it healthy and natural but I have had psoriasis on my scalp for years now and most treatment shampoos (eg Head and shoulders, Selsun) don't work especially during a bad flare up. Finally I did some research and found this little gem. I've been using Jason for the past month and although it's not the cure it certainly reduces the scaly skin and soothes the itch. I'm not a chronic sufferer but I think I would struggle if I didn't manage it properly. It has a strong medicated smell but I use a good conditioner by Fudge that smells amazing and it completely masks it. No harsh chemicals and no animal testing is also important for me so this product has ticked all the boxes.

Good for danduruf

Posted by Weaam on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son's dandruff improved since he started using this shampoo. Click on my user name for a surprize :)

Good for dandruff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo cured my dandruff when no other shampoo could. The smell takes a week or two to get used to, but it's not a bad smell. Overall great product, I'll be ordering it again.

This product CURED my scalp acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very oily skin and had terrible acne on my scalp for up to a year. I'm talking painful, bleeding, acne everywhere that even my hairdresser commented on. I went to the doctor, tried Selsun and heaps of other products that didn't work. I used ONLY this shampoo (do not be tempted to alternate with other nicer smelling shampoos) every second day for 2-3 weeks and it completely cleared up the acne on my head. So so grateful to have found this. It does smells medicinal but just put up with it for a few weeks and then you can use normal, fragranced shampoo without a problem again. TRY IT - the best hair product I've ever used.

Amazing for itchy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo/treatment. I have had an itchy scalp for years and have tried a lot of products, most of which did nothing. I'm not sure why I ever stopped using this product from JASON a few years back, as I just tried it again and it is amazing. I was going crazy scratching my scalp and after one wash with JASON I was no longer itchy. The formula is quite thick so you do need a lot of it for longer hair, so instead I mix it with another gentle shampoo to build up the amount of product used.