Amazing for itchy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo/treatment. I have had an itchy scalp for years and have tried a lot of products, most of which did nothing. I'm not sure why I ever stopped using this product from JASON a few years back, as I just tried it again and it is amazing. I was going crazy scratching my scalp and after one wash with JASON I was no longer itchy. The formula is quite thick so you do need a lot of it for longer hair, so instead I mix it with another gentle shampoo to build up the amount of product used.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the only anti-dandruff shampoo that cured my dandruff due to bleaching my hair it damaged my scalp & tried a lot of other brands & this is the only shampoo that healed my scalp!

Dry scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good shampoo for dry scalp. Cruelty free! 👌🏾

Dandruff relief !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best dandruff shampoo i tried so far ! Even if dandruff is more internal related to the gut, this shampoo does a great job at controling dandruff, will buy again ;)

Works like a charm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had dandruff due to stressful events recently. Bought this and dandruff melted away like a charm! I use it once or twice a week or whenever needed!

it works!

Posted by IuliaC on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a bit smelly but it is a very good product. i have no more problems with dandruff and itchy head. I will definitely buy it again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this over 5 times. This is good for skin of scalp, control dandruff and clean. It's perfect except for smell strong.

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Itch relief

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My fiancé always ask me to buy this shampoo for his beard as sometimes he gets itchy skin on his face but can't really exfoliate it due to hair growth. This's our 2nd or 3d bottle of this shampoo and it works. I tried it too as my scalp gets itchy sometimes and liked the feeling during and after shampooing - it tingles a little bit when you apply it on your scalp. I don't mind the smell anymore, it smells like sulfur but if you have a sensitive nose maybe this shampoo is not for you. I do too, but I got used to the smell of this shampoo and it doesn't bother me anymore. My fiancé actually likes the smell. It's rather sick, and you need only a little bit of it, so a bottle lasts a long time. In short, we both like it and use it occasionally when we get itchy/flaky scalp or skin, it soothes the skin and you feel relieved after the first application. I introduced it to my parents who occasionally have this problem and they both liked it too. I leave this shampoo on my hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse and apply conditioner and maybe even a hair mask as this shampoo leaves your hair kind of dry. I do not use it everyday though, so it's fine. Hope it helps! ^.^

Absolutely love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.