Get for my dog too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Dandruff gone!

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

Happy user!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a really dry scalp and my dandruff problem was pretty bad. However, I read some reviews pointing that this product is right for me. It was! From just the first use, I didn't experience any flakes. I think this would work well and keep your scalp healthy when used more than once of course. The thing about the product isn't that great, is the smell. It's pretty average, but with my dandruff problem gone, It doesn't really matter!

Ummm nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product based on all natural ingredients and like very healthy!!!Didn't show me any progress with my scalp and dandruff !!!Very disappointed !!!

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It did not help my itchy scalp, but I am not surprised. I have eczema and my scalp was in a very bad state. My doctor prescribed a topical corticosteroid lotion for my scalp and that helped a lot. I would think that for someone without eczema, but itchy scalp that shampoo will help. My scalp condition was too extreme for this shampoo to be effective.

really disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work at all for my hair. It made my scalp so dry. In fact I had a flaky scalp after using this shampoo. I won't buy it again.

Go with a warning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Be careful with tea tree products. I read tea tree has some same qualities as estrogen hormone. For me it causes a horrible state of nausea. I heard some othe ppl suffered it also. And some research found that it caused breast growth in young men... I wont touch this stuff ever again.

This is a great shampoo, the best i have found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope you will always carry jason hair products.

NO Buildup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used Jason's Treatment Shampoo for years - with long hair (20"+) and short hair - the "professional" look. And almost every day! Every other shampoo I've ever used tried me hair with build up and a dirty appearance over time. Jason's has been my shampoo for more than ten years. It's my old reliable! Thank you Jason's and iHerb! - Eric