LOVE LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo ever. I bought this from a dug store when i used to live in New York. I moved to Australia and now buy it online. BF loves it too. Great value.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had gresse oily hair, when I wash at night, in the morning my hair will turn oily. since I used this shampoo, I am not longer carry oily hair next day. can wash every two days now.

Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great!!!

Smells nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo cleanses pretty well.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Worked great for my oily scalp

Posted by SarahOmar on Dec 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have slightly oily scalp that itches and has white flakes. This intensifies before my period. After using this shampoo, I noticed significantly reduced itching and the appearance of white flakes. On top of that, my scalp is less oily. Even after working out in the morning but only being able to shampoo my hair during the night, my scalp isn't as oily as it would have been. I love the smell of this product. It has a tea-tree/peppermint smell, which really helps soothe my nerves. This product does not foam up, however, due to the absence of SLS and various other foaming agents, so might end up using more than needed. Just ensure that hair is thoroughly wet. After rinsing off this shampoo, the hair does feel soft, which makes me wonder if there are any chemicals in the product that coats the hair. I haven't done my research on all the ingredients yet but this is supposed to be natural.

bun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bun sampon

must have for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is the only one that works for my dry scalp. I have tried so many other ones, and it's nice to know a shampoo with less chemicals is the one that works. Must try.

Good shampoo for itchy scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well for me because I have seborrheic dermatits on my scalp, and this shampoo keeps it clean and helps with the itchy patches.

Cool