Superb Skin Rejuvenator

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used many creams and oils. I rate this is one of the best product skin product that I've come across. When used on a regular basis it keeps skin baby soft and supple - it literally makes my skin young again. Recently, I had eczema. The eczema caused inflammation and left scars as well as thick scabs. With generous use of this oil on the skin, the inflammation immediately subsided and within 24 hours, the scabs softened and eventually became easy to peel off, revealing newly formed healthy pink skin. Scars also lightened and disappear after daily application of the oil. Personally I find this far superior to what medical doctors generally recommend for treatment of eczema which is steroid cream.

Smooth skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this oil on my face and hands as a nightcream and enjoy the baby bottom soft skin. Here in Finland we have very cold winters and they dry up badly my face and hands. This oil is perfect for wintertime.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect for very tired and dry skin

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd time purchasing this oil. I love it. I have perioral dermatitis and cannot use most facial moisturizers. I alternate between Jason's Vit. E and a standard coco butter stick. They are the only things I've found so far that don't cause breakouts. I'm hooked!

Good, concentrated one

Posted by Keitha on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I added this to hair masks and my hair felt better. It's very easy to mix it with essential oils

Mix it with Urea cream and get the best result -only use it at Night to avoid dark pigment

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I apply little amount of the oil and mix with urea and get satisfied result for my facial skin. Feels great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd bottle I purchased, I add a few drops on my moisturizer. My skin has improvement and smooth. Prefect and I will continue to use it.

This is great for making skin so smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product is great for making skin so smooth and well noiurished. You can see the difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for cuticle

Posted by miracle on January 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it as cuticle care product - very good!

1 2