It is a Very Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Jeffrey James The Cream for about 3 or 4 weeks now. The smell is light and pleasant, you need very little cream to go a long way. It is a very light cream and easy to apply. I have not had any "noticeable" results as far as wrinkles etc. but I am sure that would take more time. I use it at night or/and during the day and I can easily apply makeup over it, it is not greasy or heavy. I think this may be my new line of skin care. I am also using the Eye Bright Eye Cream which I am also very happy with. I love that the ingredients are plentiful and pure! I have used MANY expensive brands over the years and they have not had the quality ingredients that Jeffrey James has. I am a 45 year old female.

Halleluja indeed!

Posted by JEJ446 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is The Cream. It has everything to make your skin younger, smother, firmer, brighter. Vitamins C, E, A, coenzyme Q10, acids, phospholipids, peptides, hyaluronic acid.... I've used it as a night cream for a month and I can say - it did wonders!

Las opiniones tan buenas hicieron que lo comprara

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

La crema no esta mal pero es demasiado brillosa para mi piel grasa. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Wrinkle Buste

Posted by 5663395091272610078 on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream is amazing better than my $500 Creme De Le Mer will be using this from now on amazing results and fast

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cream makes my skin very soft and pleasant at touch. Very good for colder months, probably will be too heavy for summer.

Brilliant

Posted by 4643017155845811487 on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant creme. The glycolic acid acts like an exfoliater and the rest of the cream moisturises without being too shiny.

Nada especial

Posted by veronnier on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Al menos en mi piel, no hubo efecto alguno, ni bueno ni malo. La crema tiene muy buen olor y textura muy agradable, se absorbe bien pero deja mi cara brillante, por lo tanto sólo la pude utilizar por las noches. No acabé el tarro porque prefiero otras cremas de noche, bastante más eficaces.

!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Krēmā ir savietotas izcilas sastāvdaļas, kaut arī krēms ir pabiezs, klājas labi, un arī ādā sasūcas ātri. Labs matējošs efekts

Fair cream

Posted by 4912717961275868546 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The creme is smooth and fairly easy to spread. I found it keeping moisture well in skin, and not too greasy after applying. However I don't like the smell of it, not at all pleasant and makes me hesitate to put it on everyday.

The Creme

Posted by 5726372275833526167 on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really smooth and not greasy, I definitely have noticed improvement in my skin.

1 2