Oil is the best thing for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil smells fantastic and I love that it comes with a dropper so that you don't use too much and waste it. I like that if you use the right amount, the skin absorbs it very well. Other oils leave my face oily no matter how little oil I use. My skin flakes terribly in my nose and this oil has helped a lot. The only downside is that it's a little pricey.

Nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed and not feeling greasy. I use retinol at night and topping with this oil, it does encounter act the dryness caused by retinol and my skin feels soft and clear. A very good skin care line .

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and always stay away from oil products, this facial oil is really works even few times you can see , i use 3 drops at night follow with serum and finish with the creme, also the lovely smell fresh me up, love it so much.

Love the glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a Wonderful Product. I use this with daily moisturizer. I don't do makeup but this glow gives me fresh look in morning.

Really do Glow

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry sensitive skin and this oil gets quickly absorbed. A little goes a long way so use sparingly. The product has a very fresh almost hint of mint smell. It leaves a glow to the skin even after being fully absorbed. Love it.

very oily!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

need just 1 drop , why too oily for me !