Vitamin C to the rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum for years but recently purchased this serum to try as I liked the idea of aloe combined with C and hyaluronic acid. I must say it's been about a month and my skin is looking great. My hyperpigmentation from acne spots is fading and my pores are smaller. Even my hormonal spots have reduced and if they come, they heal faster. The formula texture is similar to fresh aloe in that it dries quite fast so you need to act quickly. It has no scent and a few drops is enough to cover face and neck. Thumbs up.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for some Vitamin serum. I tried the other cheaper one,but no effected. But this one makes my skin bright and clear. I'm gonna buy it again.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is great for my mature, delicate skin. I am 50 years old. I mix 2 pumps of Jeffrey James Deeply Hydrating Serum with 2 drops of Jeffrey James The Light, C Serum and 2 drops of Suki Inc. Youth Serum in the palm of my hand. It quickly absorbs into my skin and my face feels firm and my skin is not greasy. I never have breakouts after using these products. Fits me perfect!

Great Percentage !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product contains 18 percent of vitamin C in that serum, I prefer to purchase products which put a number of active ingredients on the label. very excited to try it!

Very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no miracle effect, however it is a great pleasure to use this product - the packaging, the smell, the texture - all absolutely fabolous

❣❣❣❣

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sweet

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will re-purchase.

Need 5-6 drops but cause my skin to outbreak initially

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They absorb so fast into my skin, so I had to apply more than recc. However after 3 days of continual use, I have small outbreak on both my temples which cleared within 2 days. Now I have some dry skin around my nose. Seems like my skin is adjusting to this new serum in my system. But I do see my skin smooth out. I bought basically because this is a natural product and I like the citrus vitamin c smell whenever I apply. Lastly, this is the old packaging, the new packaging looks so much better and I hope to get the new one in the next purchase.

good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin look brighter and also dark spots from acne look better. But I have to use 7-8drops for entire face, 2-3drops as the direction is not enough.

Didnt feel much change on my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy Absorption. however not much effect on my face. will try other brand next time.

1 2 3