Very good absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Light, the Serum and the Firm at the same time and starting use together. All of them have instant absorption and founding firm after the Firm. I really like the smell of the Firm, it delights me all day. Furthermore, the Serum and the Firm can be used even on the eye area, I can skip the use of eye serum. So far I am satisfied with them and going to try else of the brand. S M D 2 2 0 5

light and easily being absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

light and easily being absorbed. I use it day and night before cream and makeup. it can keep my face moist for all night in air-con bedroom even I haven't used any cream. but I don't think I can only apply 3-4 drops for the whole face and neck!

Reduces the wrinkle look

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jeffrey James makes some nice products and they are (thankfully) affordable - you do not have to be a celebrity to buy the products. I like the Light for my skin, since I have combo skin, and when I use this I "watch" my wrinkles disappear or reduce. Also, to be fair, the only way my wrinkles will disappear is if I have a face lift (a past smoker, I have smoker wrinkles). I call The Light one of my skin conditioners. Use this and watch, do not put makeup on and see how your skin changes (not permanent).

Great Percentage !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product contains 18 percent of vitamin C in that serum, I prefer to purchase products which put a number of active ingredients on the label. very excited to try it!

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This serum is great for my mature, delicate skin. I am 50 years old. I mix 2 pumps of Jeffrey James Deeply Hydrating Serum with 2 drops of Jeffrey James The Light, C Serum and 2 drops of Suki Inc. Youth Serum in the palm of my hand. It quickly absorbs into my skin and my face feels firm and my skin is not greasy. I never have breakouts after using these products. Fits me perfect!

NO benefits from this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didnt get any good benefits from this product , had to take care with other product to restore my skin back

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I mix this product with hayloronic acid they are amazing, love the glow

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great serum, absorbs quickly, mild smell Will defenitely purchase again

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a wonderful C serum that make my skin shine

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin c make my face shine & easy absorbed

1 2 3