Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After switching to organic skincare Iäve been having trouble to get my hands on an facial mask that resembles my favourite one; peeling, moisturizing and that gives a plumped and cleansed result. This mask does all that, with the added bonus of that wonderful raspberry fragrance.. I do like tha product, and also the packaging, feels solid and a bit more "luxurious" to a decent price. But would rebuy and recommend only with regard to the results, the rest is an added bonus.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. It does what it claims to do. It has potent glycolic acid percentage and that is great. It really works. I have been using the Glam Glow masks and I like them a lot, but this one has better ingredient list, its is all natural and organic and not to forget: half the price of Glam Glow. Only I would be careful to use it for sensitive skin. It is strong and potent and I can see sensitive skin might get irritation. I have normal/combo skin and it works fantastic. My daughter has oily skin/acne prone teenager skin, I used it on her and worked awesome as well.

Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes i do like this very much, left my skin feeling very nice and clean. I am in my late 50s and i have a average combination skin. Will deffinitely buy again.

The most delightful mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything this pack says - it does, smells divine, feels exactly like a whipped texture, great exfoliation and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, smoothed and moisturized.

Love