This is a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1131393 on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the way it feels on my skin, so light and smooth. First time for many many years that I have used a face product and noticeably seen the difference. It has only been a week and my friends are even noticing the glow and improvement of my skin and say I look younger.

Definitely worth it!

Posted by 5088236769503089421 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels smooth and refreshing. Kind of sticky at first, but then feels so nourishing. I 've been looking for a non-scented serum and this is perfect! I love how it feels on my skin!

Very nice serum

Posted by 5006583679743614443 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. The serum is more liquid than creamy, however it gives a feeling of well hydrated skin. I would like to see the result in spring/summer as it is winter in my country at the moment and I have very dry skin this time of the year. My skin needs to be more hydrated so I always have to combine the serum with rose-hip oil or thicker cream. Besides that, the serum does a good job. My skin is becoming soft, glowy and balanced.

Very comforting serum!

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a lovely serum! Very comforting and hydrates well. My skin feels well-protected from external aggressions. But i would not pay full price for this. Only during sales.

Amazing Serum

Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Result is amazing Texture and package are really good! Very good hyaluronic acid and cruelty free

The best HA serum I've used!

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry and dehydrated skin, so a good moisturizing regimen is a must for me. At first I wasn't too sure about this serum, as I'd had some negative experience with HA serums in the past, but my skin loves it! It drinks it up! :) The serum is non-sticky, clear, glides on well and sinks in really fast. I apply it to damp skin (after the toner) and let it dry before adding the rest of my beauty regimen (anti-age serum and J2 The Cream). My skin stays hydrated all day so I am really happy with it. I have seen such positive changes after using it for a while that I am hooked on JJ Botanicals. The bottle is quite big, so it lasts a couple of months, if not longer, and I use it every day.

Jeffrey James, The Serum

Posted by 5697228420293257997 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. No complaints. I love that it has non toxic ingredients!

!

Posted by Strelka on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Laba sastāva serums, kas komplektā ar attiecīgo krēmu ļoti labi uzlabo sejas izskatu.

Surprisingly great

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I boght it on speccial offer and boy Im glad I did. Wasnt using serums before as they are always pricey and Im into clean organic products. I have dehydrated skin and using this under some balm ore oil is just heaven.. It feels like water but you cand feel its not once putted on face.

Good!

Posted by 5158937997304398608 on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special, but it is ok!

1 2 3