The Wash

Posted by 5209640410343680938 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is the best facial cleaners I have ever use. I have the whole skincare line and after the first use of the raspberry exfoliant I was amaze at how clean and refresh my skin looked. I have being using Jeffrey James 2 line for about 2 months and will never be without it. I am very very please and happy that I don't have to be on the hunt for the next best skincare line out there because in my opinion Jeffrey James 2 is the very best!!!! Thank You Jeffrey!!!!

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1023608 on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

removes makeup easily and leaves skin feeling very clean - my only concern is that it is a bit drying so i am just using once a day and using another creme cleanser at night. Probably better for an oily/normal skin - mine is normal/dry.

great product

Posted by 5056233222298128491 on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Already purchased this twice, will continue to use. Face feels clean after washing, not drying to skin.

Great face wash

Posted by 4865528548761722389 on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started using this a couple of months ago and I love it. Will definitely reorder! Makes my face feel clean and not dry.

Fresh and clean

Posted by 5262462037184150319 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and clean

This product is amazing! Recommended 100%

Posted by Reviewer1131393 on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved this face wash. Lathered nice and face feels clean.

Magic In A Bottle

Posted by 5315571476374562682 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Takes Of Makup Like Nothing Else!!!! But! Its Super Drying I Have Cambo Skin I Will Keep Trying For Few More Days But For Me Drying Is A Big Nono I Prefer The Zz Sensitive Cleansing Milk By Borlind

Mild product

Posted by 4689799361706943367 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean and mild

not good but not bad

Posted by 5432026223709320638 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I personally do not like this cleanser as it has less foam and no fragrance, unlike her other product with refreshing essential oil fragrance. But I do agree this is a good product when looking at her ingredients.

Don't quite like the smell

Posted by 4676460556419959466 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First try of the item was good. It removes the roughness of my skin, but subsequently, there's no obvious effect. Can't get myself to like the smell, the facial wash smells very strongly of wax and soap.