just cherries

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste good

nice crispy or soften n chewy

Posted by Theeaglelover on September 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice to flavour n colour yr plain vodka the organic one seems mo flavourful - mayb its my mind playing tricks ?

So YUMMY

Posted by Minna2theMax on November 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I devoured a whole bag of these in about five minutes. I am going to wait a month or two before ordering these again b/c they're a bit expensive, but knowing how much cherries cost, I believe the price is fair. Great product -- oh, and beautifully tart! I adore tart cherries, so this was a great find!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic, highly recommended. They are crispy, sweet and sour at the same time. they're a good snack by themselves. Guaranteed to buy again. It should perhaps be added that I am very fond of cherries.

Tart and delicious

Posted by Umbridge on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved these. They are light and crunchy, and have that nice tart cherry flavour. Way better than dried cherries that they sweeten, and a great bargain.

I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are a bit hard and a bit sour, but sooo good:-) Will buy again:-)

GREAT SNACK

Posted by Fifie on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

The real Tart Cherry, so rare, and so delicious. This is for tart cherry lovers obviously. They are so good, they remind me of my childhood. Packed with antioxydants and melatonin. A bit expensive, but worth a healthy snack !