WOW. Bought for teen daughter, now husband and me using it too!

Posted by pareedus on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I stumbled onto this product after searching, (believe it or not), for organic pesticides. I have some spider lilies infected by mealy bugs. Turns out, neem oil, mixed with water, is a great natural pesticide. While I was reading up on neem oil, it mentioned it is also great for the skin- notably for acne. When I went to buy neem oil on iHerb, this mask popped up. My daughter had wanted to buy a clay mask, this adds the neem angle, so I bought it. I'm quite skeptical the effectiveness of masks; but when it was Sunday night, my husband had a huge red shiny nose due to a pimple that wouldn't surface, and was desperate for solutions before going in to office next day, I suggested he try this mask. He skin cleared up IMMEDIATELY. We were seriously impressed. I couldn't believe it actually worked! My daughter is using it as well, and her face has cleared of the tiny bumps she had. It also seems to be working on the chronic low-level breakout I get on my chin. Very pleased with this product, and will definitely purchase again.

Best mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best mask I've ever bought in iherb! Gave me bright and moisture skin

Unique, Refreshing & Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time I used this mask, I was a little concerned as it has a really strong impact. It tingles and has strong smells of eucalyptus that make your eyes water. But, I persevered with it and was rewarded with a face cleansed of impurities and considerably brighter. It's not your ordinary face mask and quite a wonderful all-natural experience. Love it!

Great face mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow, just wow! This mask is awesome! I have normal skin, but I have regular breakouts. I thought the mask would be a bit drying because of the clay, but boy was I wrong ^^ it leaves the face soft and glowey and seems to reduce breakouts. It's also easy to apply and to wash off, it gives a nice tingling sensation when you have it on and it smells like mint (not too much). I moisturise my face with a mixture of neem+jojoba oil after the mask and leave it overnight. Not that you need any moisturiser I guess because the mask leaves the face moisturised, but I want some extra neeeeemmm! This mask gives results from the first application, I recommend this to anyone looking for a great moisturising, cleansing and all natural face mask! :)

High quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have really problematic skin and this mask is one of really few that help me. When my skin is having bad time, I apply exactly this mask and really helps to get rid of some impurity-caused pimples and inflammation. I always believed in neem.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mask is amazing, my face feels soft afterwards, doesnt dry it out (which is a miracle, as it's so dry it's peeling most of the time anyway) plus it's been helping me with my acne. Grateful it exists. Highly recommended.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I havent used it long but i can honestly see a great deal of improvement using this mask. Love these products!!!!

Amazing mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never really write a review this early until I have used the product for a good while but this deserves an early review. Bought this on the 15th of this month and received it about the 18th, used it that day. Got to say the scent is strong but isn't bad at all, and this being a clay mask is super gentle when drying on the face but really, really effective. I have only used this twice but I noticed that my skin is healing up so nicely from my acne which no product has ever done. I only wish I would have found this product sooner. I use a small line from Mario Badescu to tame my acne which has helped immensely, adding this mask to my regime has helped my skin stay clear. Definitely worth the price :)

excellent - מסכה מדהימה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing for acne. My son face got clear after using it for few days only. קניתי לעצמי אך נתתי לבן המתבגר שלי לשים את זה נקודתית על פצעי הבגרות וזה עוזר במהירות. לא פחות ממדהים

Love This Product!

Posted by Mincruiser on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best facial mask I have ever used. I have combination skin, and it both clears up my acne and gives my skin a moisturized glow. Excellent!

1 2 3