Used to be great, now only _OK_

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Latest batch doesn't taste %100 almonds, there is a soy flavor, my guess %80 almonds. This used to be such a great deal, with wonderful taste, a superb product.

A little too bland for me.

Posted by savourysue on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love almond butter and always look forward to my next snack with it, but this one wasn't great at all. My home made almond butter tastes better (it must be because of the quality of the almonds). I won't buy this one again.

Yuk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I may be alone in this but I don't like it. I'm aware that as a natural peanut/almond butter it's not going to have the smoothness of a commercial kind, but I can't stand the layer of oil that floats to the top after each use or the dryness of what's beneath. It also has me wondering why almond butter is the new hot item....compared to peanut butter it's bland and tasteless. I wouldn't blame this brand in particular though- if you value "natural" and "organic" type foods over taste then you'll probably like it.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

much too dry, needs to be a little sweeter

blah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not terrible, but not great. I wish I'd noticed that it contains palm oil in it before I ordered it, as I prefer not to purchase anything that doesn't expressly state that the oils are ethically sourced. The taste was bland and not nutty enough for me.

edible but wont repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to describe the taste , its not delicious.. Just okay , edible.. not off putting taste but not worth the money., Almond maple tastes much better

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its not the first almond butter i tried, but the only thing i can say about this one - its really really dry. Should be more oily n smooth.. U cant even spread the butter thin. Though expiry date was good

Not my favourite almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't have enough oil in it, so it was too thick to spread. Also, it has a very mild almond taste.

No taste at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Terrible taste, nothing but almond. my kid refused to eat.

Didn't meet my expactations--------Не оправдало моих ожиданий

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before I tasted only the peanut butter which I love very much and always buy. This time I decided to try the almond butter. Frankly speaking, I didn't like it. It is very fatty, watery, not sweet and tasteless. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Прежде я пробовала только арахисовое масло, которое я очень люблю и всегда покупаю. Решила попробовать миндальное. Честно говоря, не понравилось. Очень жирное, жидкое, несладкое, невкусное. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!