Contains Palm Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, spreads great. Read the label before buying though -- "Ingredients: Dry Roasted Almonds, Palm Oil". Depending on your nutritional needs and goals, you may or may not want palm oil.

Good but Grainy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first almond butter I have ever purchased. It is a bit too grainy to spread, but I use it in other baking, such as for making energy bites. The flavor is great.

Justin's almond butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Can't say much more other then yum!

my child likes this butter very much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I give this butter to my child instead of peanut and milk butter.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prefer the maple or vanilla blends.

Yuk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I may be alone in this but I don't like it. I'm aware that as a natural peanut/almond butter it's not going to have the smoothness of a commercial kind, but I can't stand the layer of oil that floats to the top after each use or the dryness of what's beneath. It also has me wondering why almond butter is the new hot item....compared to peanut butter it's bland and tasteless. I wouldn't blame this brand in particular though- if you value "natural" and "organic" type foods over taste then you'll probably like it.

I love it!

Posted by Best-Reviews-Ever on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's truly a great product with an amazingly delicious taste. To know about better products in iHerb, please visit my page by clicking below (Best-Reviews-Ever)

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has amazing taste ,creamy and just delicious I can't complement it enough. And Next time I'll order I'm buying more for me :)

Taste Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a sugar free version, taste very nice alone and pairing with bread/biscuits

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious and a better price and quality than other Almond Butter products available.