More almond than vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This nut butter is yummy but it tastes very similar to normal almond butter. I thought it would be more a creamy vanilla flavour so it was a little disappointing. However their products are delicious and you can never go wrong.

Weird texture

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the flavor is superb, I found the texture to be unnaturally smooth. I didn't like that at all. I put it on a grainy bread with some jam (AB&J), and it helped a lot to get over the texture. I don't think I'll buy this kind again though.

Justins Vanilla Almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do love Justins and this was the second flavour I tried. My first was the Maple Almond butter which I really loved. This was a tad too sweet for my liking so I most likely would not order again. I still prefer the Maple almond.

Enjoyed but would not repurchase

Posted by chungj on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently discovered Justin's almond butters and made quite a few purchases from their collection (much to the dismay of my bank account). As an almond butter lover I have to say .. this doesn't quite have that gritty almond texture that I've come to love so much. Undoubtedly it is tasty but something about the texture - possibly the addition of cocoa butter - that's given it a creamy texture which, when paired with almond butter, is not quite right. I'm glad I've tried it but I wouldn't repurchase. Pros would be the easier spread-ability and lessened likelihood of separation but so far my favourite is maple almond by far.

vanilla almond butter

Posted by revitalbar on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice taste but just nice. wont buy it again, there are better products that has no palm oil in it.