Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a lifesaver! I have used other Mgs, suffered the sided effects and not gotten the results I needed. I suffered from palpitations and 'skipped beats' did the rounds with the Cardiologist and all the tests and found no cause until she mentioned Mg levels. So I googled mg and found all the different types, mixes and lists of the best and worst. This one (Taurate) seems to be specific for heart problems such as palpitations, etc. Literally since I have started taking this product I have not had one episode of palpitations or skipped beats and it also has prevented severe inner thigh cramps. I take this brand as just two tablets a day gives me the daily 400 mg required. Recommended highly!!!!!

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best magnesiums out there. It's for calming, and great for anxiety and stress. With the added B6, best to take at the beginning of the day. Would have got 5 stars without the B6 as I would prefer to take this magnesium at night.

My heart palpitations have stopped.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for about six weeks now and seems to be working well. My heart palpitations have stopped. I have reduced my dosage to one a day instead of two for the last week which has been ok so far. If my heart palpitations return I'll go back to two a day. I also like the fact that this magnesium supplement also contains tumeric extract which has additional health benefits. I ordered more and plan to keep taking it.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I receive good magnesium I always have a light feeling in my head. It feels like I received what my body was missing. I had this feeling with this specific magnesium. Also, the tablets have a faint taste of mint and the size is not too big, like with other magnesium brands.

BEST SOURCE For heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium taurate is the best choice of magnesium supplement for people with cardiovascular issues, since it is known to prevent arrhythmias and guard the heart from damage caused by heart attacks. Magnesium taurate is easily absorbed and it contains no laxative properties.Magnesium taurate also may help prevent migraines.

Useful for heart support

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Useful for hear support. Works slowly as effect came after 4 weeks of use. It works and this is what matters.

Effective with Tweeking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking a Magnesium Citrate supplement with little effect or change in my palpitations. The Taurate seemed to make things worse in the beginning but I was taking 4 a day (two in the morning and two at night). I decided to simply take two at night and it did help significantly lessen the palpitations. Like many people I've talked to and read about, my palpitations are much more pronounced when I'm in a prone position and being inactive. This product didn't alleviate the palpitations completely but it did noticeably lessen them. For me it was worth it.

Combined with magnesium oxide

Posted by Hungarian on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Combined with magnesium oxide, it can not fit 200mg of elemental magnesium into 1 tablet of magnesium taurate

Unimaginably large tablets!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Be brave! These are ENORMOUS tablets!! I'm waiting or positive results ...

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very effective magnesium supplement, no side effects.

1 2 3