Fantastic product at a fantastic price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely shopped around for nutritional yeast, and this was the best price I found. I use it in cooking and have found it has a nice flavour.

great stuff.

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take 2 tablespoons of this every day. It's great to be able to get such a deal at iherb. I put it in my salad dressing as a nutritional boost.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not the best yeast flakes, as these are kind of sour. However, will buy again, as the box is huge and the price cannot be beaten.

I loooove it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I'm a vegan, I've been trying to beef up my b12 level. This one is my first attempt to try Nutritional Yeast, so I don't know what other brands taste like. But I like this one. I put it in almost everything. One of the main reasons I like this is that they have salty taste, but rarely contain sodium.

Hard to eat

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a really good vitamin b product, but I have trouble eating it, it has a strong flavour...So i have 2 biig tubs taking up all my space in the cupboard lol... But I am sprinkling some on top of the kids food and they dont sem to mind so thats a good thing!! For me, Id rather take the Vitamine B complex tablets by natural factors, easy to take and no taste:)

Nooch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Nutritional yeast is a newly found food pleasure of mine. I sprinkle it on salads, or make sauces with it. You also cannot beat iHerb's prices! Container was not nearly as full as I thought it would be. There was also NO seal on the package. I expected it to be sealed with something, but NOTHING. Maybe this was a unique flawed contained that I as sent, not sure. Next time I'd feel better if my product WERE indeed sealed.

Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At was I was concerned with the flavor but even without mixing with other ingredients this product has a a rich nutty taste that will be a delight to vegans, raw food waters and vegetarians. If you mix it well miss will love it.

Quite satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a rather good taste, maybe a bit more salty than expected. Also, I would like the container to have an indication of its being or not fully vegan (i.e. whether they use non-vegan glue). I will most probably buy it again.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Received the box nd it was about three times the quantity of what I expected. Quite strong flavor, similar to red star I believe. My favorite is still from the Swedish brand Bjäst. But this is also good.

Nutritional yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is good in its nutrient and vitamin content. It's a bright orange and would probably be good for vegan Mac n cheese. However, personally I found it to taste much less nutty than I like. THe protein content is decent.

1 2