是目前吃過最好吃的。

Posted by LOJOYU on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

有些能量棒是來歷不明的東西打碎攪成一根。這包裝透明。內容物看的清楚。不過價格略高。

very tasty I'm crying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

dark chocolate and sea salt taste very well combined, too good im crying.

Wish it was more consistent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been eating this for the past week and am really loving it. Only gripe is that some bars aren't as salty as the others. I prefer the salt if not it tastes a tad bland. Have repurchased this.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bar is very good, sea salt with dark chocolate is in good combination. It is not so sweet at all and I will absolutely re-purchase in next time.

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I do love this bar - tasty, crunchy. Absolutely recommendable!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was never one for snacks or any type of food from a box. These Kind bars have changed my mind. These are delicious, and each one has 6 grams of protein - an egg's worth! Perfect for a mid-afternoon snack after a refreshing swim. Or a late night snack for teenage boys after an exhausting few hours playing computer games.

loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I loved it. I wish it had a little less chocolate and more salt but still the choc is what's holding the bar together so I get it.

Great Taste and Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of these bars, considerably cheaper than at my local gas station.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty. Healthier snack for chocolate lovers. Not too fatty.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a little bit pricey but its worth it!!! The taste is good, very good as an energy bar actually. Like the kick of saltness in it. Another good thing is you can see clearly what its made of, all the nuts and chocolate in it rather than blended soy/nut/whatever. Only downside is a bit hard for me but others who have tried this think its still ok, so perhaps my preference only. Still, good energy bars ^^