Same great pumps

Posted by Stanko21 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

KM so far is the best supplement company overall and I am really satisfied with Kris Gethin's products. However I do like more Fruit punch compared to Krisp Apple but this is only a preference, everyone has a different taste. I recomend women under 55 kg to start by using half a scoop.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I wrote for the fruit punch flavor. This product keeps you focused and energized for a 2 hour workout section. The Crispy apple flavor is not bad, but I would recommemd the Fruit punch because for me it tastes better

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't look very good or smell very nice. Licking the powder from your fingers isn't very pleasant either. Tastes like some veggie supplement. Once you mix with water the powder turns from a green to a redish color. Its flavor improves a lot and actually tastes like what you expect. It does lack sweetness though which I don't mind. Worked really well for the first use. Never once felt like giving up early. Always had more energy even when I started getting tired. Always wanted to do another exercise had to eventually tell my self that's enough. It did make me very hyperactive though. Couldn't sit still during rest breaks. I'm normally like that but it made it worse. Overall great product and definitely worth getting.

Best pre work out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product but this product is very salty