Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty. Just the right amount of sweetness.

A covenient and tasty snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly crunchy with the almonds and tastes sweet and salty. The combination is wonderful.

Healthy For Chocolateholic

Posted by artiff on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the combination of sweet and savoury tastes! Repurchased and found that the texture was not as good as last purchase - the chocolate pieces were larger and more chunky before. Anyway it's good as a snack with low sugar content. Great for breakfast too.

Great bars

Posted by cherylphchan on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for breakfast

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sweeten but taste good

tasty !

Posted by big savings on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a boost of energy ! please enter L - M - Z - 2 - 7 - 1 (without hyphen) !

Absolutely delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it without knowing much about the product nor company and it turned out as one of my favorite snacks

Best granola brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Favorite flavor, hands down. This is my 3rd time ordering, everyone do support Kashi!

OMG! Will repurchase!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these with somewhat low expectations purely based on the reviewer who said they were quite salty. The salt is concentrated around the almond bits. If you love salty-sweet then these are really good! I was so pleasantly surprised by this flavor combination. I love that they are somewhat chewy like rice crispie treats and not hard and brittle like other granola bars. The chia makes them actually somewhat filling so I can have one of these for breakfast and I'm not hungry 30 minutes later. My friend asked me what it tasted like and I said it tastes like salty chocolate. She made a weird face so I gave her one. She was an instant convert. They went fast for me so I'll have to repurchase ASAP!

SO yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These were so delicious! Usually I have a problem controlling myself with granola bars, but with the bit of salt these really seemed to satisfy my craving! I'll definitely be buying these again.

1 2 3 4