健人們對薯片渴望的好選擇

Posted by ivykao on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

脂肪含量只有正常薯片的三分之一,通常如果我真的很想吃點薯片時就會吃這個,放在練前吃或練後取代碳水是不錯的,完全沒負擔,照樣練照樣瘦,聰明吃輕鬆美

Eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for these chips but was sort of disappointed. The flavor isn't as pronounced as I'd hoped. I imagined they would actually taste like hickory honey barbecue but they actually just taste sort of smokey and burnt. Like you made your own chips and accidentally burnt them but didn't want to waste them. I think these would be fine for someone whose never had a greasy barbecue chip that leaves delicious seasoning on your fingers. On the plus side, these chips have a good crunch. They're not soaked in grease and you don't feel super gross after accidentally eating the whole bag.

Great Snack

Posted by noonchee on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great crunch - crispy texture! Less salty than conventional chips but the smoky bbq flavour is so robust, you don't feel like you're compromising on taste at all! A great snack that is less guilt-inducing than fried potato chips. I liked it so much I immediately ordered more!

The best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OMG, these chips are so good! Great taste, very crispy. Will definately buy again!

Good

Posted by heibox on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Yummi yummi in my tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best potato chips, love the flavour.

Good texture and flavor

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would order again

Taste awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The chips is baked, it seems to be more healthy then the originally one, and it taste very good! Will put in my cart again.

Taste good, but baked chips are acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not really my thing, accidentally bought the baked version, taste isn't the issue, but my g/f liked it.

Kettle baked barbecue chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These chips are delicious and the price was great. I really wanted the Kettle baked sea salt chips, but they were not available.