Posted by ivykao on November 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for these chips but was sort of disappointed. The flavor isn't as pronounced as I'd hoped. I imagined they would actually taste like hickory honey barbecue but they actually just taste sort of smokey and burnt. Like you made your own chips and accidentally burnt them but didn't want to waste them. I think these would be fine for someone whose never had a greasy barbecue chip that leaves delicious seasoning on your fingers. On the plus side, these chips have a good crunch. They're not soaked in grease and you don't feel super gross after accidentally eating the whole bag.

Great Snack

Posted by noonchee on February 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great crunch - crispy texture! Less salty than conventional chips but the smoky bbq flavour is so robust, you don't feel like you're compromising on taste at all! A great snack that is less guilt-inducing than fried potato chips. I liked it so much I immediately ordered more!

The best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

OMG, these chips are so good! Great taste, very crispy. Will definately buy again!

Posted by heibox on October 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it!

Yummi yummi in my tummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best potato chips, love the flavour.

Good texture and flavor

Posted by hkhealthyliving on June 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would order again

This Was So Good!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Interestingly, this felt lighter in texture than your regular Kettle Chips even though it was baked. I loved the flavour too. It wasn’t too heavy but was just right. Why are the good ones always discontinued???

Taste awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

The chips is baked, it seems to be more healthy then the originally one, and it taste very good! Will put in my cart again.

Taste good, but baked chips are acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not really my thing, accidentally bought the baked version, taste isn't the issue, but my g/f liked it.