salt and vinegar chip perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i get genuinely angry when i see the poor reviews on these chips. My favourite flavor has been salt n vinegar from all brands of chips, these in particular are free from all the garbage and sticks to the basics of a baked sliced potato with simple flavoring like the salt and vinegar. If your not a fan of S' n 'V, then try their baked hickory barbeque. kettle baked chips are the best on this site for flavor/taste.

Always a tasty treat

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the baked to regular.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The chips have a great crunch but it isn't as vinegary and the flavour isn't as strong as the non-baked one.

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these chips. My favorite salt and vinegar chips are actually the Lays brand, because they are so vinegar-y. However, these are a close second. I appreciate that they are more natural than Lays. I especially prefer these baked kettle chips as opposed to the regular salt and vinegar kettle chips. These had so much crunch but without the oily taste of the regular kettles. They have the same level of vinegar flavor as the regular kettle chips. The only bad thing I have to say about these chips is that they are so addicting I want to eat an entire bag in one sitting!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good balance between salt and vinegar. And I like it because it's thick cut.

a little bit dry

Posted by Nesja89 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but nevertheless very good as for baked crisps

For healthier eaters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to write this as I should know better. This product offers a healthy alternative to those who are watching their salt intake, etc. I found the taste to be on the bland side and the texture to be a bit stale. I guess that's what come from removing what makes the Kettle brand so addictive. Recommend it if you must or want to avoid the salt. But, if you're going down that road, maybe chips aren't what you should be eating. Not a slam, just an honest review.

Not bad not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as the non-baked version

Salt and vinegar freak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm an Aussie living in Israel and it's really hard to find these here. These were great, reminded me of home.