salt and vinegar chip perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

i get genuinely angry when i see the poor reviews on these chips. My favourite flavor has been salt n vinegar from all brands of chips, these in particular are free from all the garbage and sticks to the basics of a baked sliced potato with simple flavoring like the salt and vinegar. If your not a fan of S' n 'V, then try their baked hickory barbeque. kettle baked chips are the best on this site for flavor/taste.

Always a tasty treat

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on December 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the baked to regular.

Ordering again

Posted by iHerb Client on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy (though a bit too hard)

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these chips. My favorite salt and vinegar chips are actually the Lays brand, because they are so vinegar-y. However, these are a close second. I appreciate that they are more natural than Lays. I especially prefer these baked kettle chips as opposed to the regular salt and vinegar kettle chips. These had so much crunch but without the oily taste of the regular kettles. They have the same level of vinegar flavor as the regular kettle chips. The only bad thing I have to say about these chips is that they are so addicting I want to eat an entire bag in one sitting!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good balance between salt and vinegar. And I like it because it's thick cut.

Salt and vinegar freak

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm an Aussie living in Israel and it's really hard to find these here. These were great, reminded me of home.

Kettle Foods, Baked Potato Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good and healthier but its price is a bit too high

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome taste, however it's a little bit harder than the other variations

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's so delicious and crispy and the flavour is awesome I love it and I might order it again

1 2 3