Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kettle is a great brand. Chips are always crunchy and fresh. The only negative is the new shipping weight. I would order more often if the international shipping rate was lower.

Full of vinegar!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For anyone purchasing these chips, obviously you like vinegar. That being said, I hope you REALLY like vinegar!! I used to eat a different brand of Salt and Vinegar chips in college and they were pretty darn good. Something a bit different. When I saw that Kettle Chips had the same flavor here, I went ahead and ordered remembering how I liked them years ago. And I do still like them. However...they have a very overpowering vinegar flavor. So much so, that I almost couldn't eat the first handful I took. My mouth was puckered and my face was comforting itself in ways I wasn't privvy to. But I kept trying them and can now eat them like a regular chip. It's an acquired taste. And if you only sort of like vinegar, these may not be for you. The salt is great and the chips themselves are super fresh and crunchy just like their other brands. I will still order these once in a while, but they won't be my go-to flavored chip. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Thank you! Also, feel free to have a look at my page where I have more than 180 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb. Including many other chip flavors!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We don't have this type of chips where I live and I really missed this flavor. Loved it.

My mouth waters just thinking about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This totally satisfies my preference for salty tangy foods. I shamelessly confess to running my finger down the inside of the bag to get to the very last crumb. If I have to nitpick, I would have to say chips thickness is not that consistent, some are thicker than others. I include a bag with every order I make.

5 stars+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just can't get enough of this product. I'm addicted to salt & vinegar crisps, and Kettle makes some of the best around. Unfortunately I can't buy this in my home country, so one of my main sources of this savoury treat is iHerb.

Love! Perfect tasting chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only grip is the bag is somewhat crushed during shipment

Yum!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite salt and vinegar chips! Most chip brands are thin and dried up due to greed but this one is dense, flavorful, and moist.

Small bag for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were awesome but the bag is not that big compared to the barbeque flavor which is twice the amount. Very traditional salt and vinegar taste.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite chips, love the vinigar flavor.

almost too good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the kettle sea salt and vinegar is almost too good. Beware that it weights quite a bit.