Just "OK".

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tahini is pretty average. Its a little hard to mix and ever so slightly bitter. This one was ok, but I will try another brand next time to compare.

quite bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not in love with this. I found the taste rather bitter, although it has a great texture

I don't like the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soooo creamy but I don't like it personally

bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a bit too oily compared to ones I can get in japan.

Ok I think?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ive never bought tahini before. Was quite liquidy, more than I was expecting. Flavor was ok I guess! Havent used it for cooking yet, but I look forward to using it for hummus.

Not what I am used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a lot more runny than I am used to in Europe and with imported products from the Middle East. It seems as though there is more oil than solids and, although it makes it easier to get out of the jar, it doesn't feel as substantial in some recipes. Otherwise, the taste is good.

Organic, but bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is apparently made from top quality organic, toasted, hulled sesame seeds, but I find it quite bitter and would like to find a brand that is less bitter. For now, I will try making my own and see if that solves the problem.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

taste was meh.

havent tried tis yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i havent tried this yet but iherb is making me do this review so that i can publish my other reviews

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste or the gumminess. Maybe it's tahini itself that i don't like and not necessarily this particular one. This is the only tahini I've ever tried.

1 2