Better than other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think the quality is better,

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make hummus and white bean spread for pita sandwiches it is really good and the consistency is perfect.

Tahini

Posted by Katy on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When eaten alone, you might sense the bitter taste, but when added to dishes, its taste is divine!

Love the taste but slightly costly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As do a lot of other tahini brands, this really separates and the bottom gets stuck to the jar. Taste is really smooth and perhaps the least bitter/best tasting I've had so far comparing with 2 other brands. I did wonder or suspect however (despite the only ingredient used being sesame seeds), whether the lack of bitterness was due to there being more neutral tasting oil added to the sesame paste. For the price though, I think I would stick with a local organic brand that costs less and imo separates less.

For Truly Amazing Hummus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my secret ingredient to making fantastic hummus. I've tried other brands in the past, but nothing quite did the trick. I will say it is more like a liquid towards the top, and then can get a little clumpy / paste-like and stick to the edges of the bottom. The texture can get tedious, but the taste is well worth it.

Kevala Tahini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, but not the best Tahini which I've tried before. Flavor is not rich enough for my taste.

kevala org. tahini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good flavor, it is made of roasted seeds

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Tahini, and that its organic makes it better. Yummy on toast with honey. Loaded with calcium too.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great tahini and a great price

Not bad

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried tahini before, I used it to make some hummus and it turned out well. I don't really know what else to use tahini with, but so far this stuff is good.

1 2