GREAT COFFEE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this coffee to be blended well and robust. It is dark in color and full of flavor. Yes, I will purchase it again. I drink coffee daily and find this coffee to be very satisfying and tasteful. It does not compare to store bought coffee.

This stuff is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a coffee addict and this stuff is amazing!!! The taste is strong, which I love. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. I did not realize it came in a reusable tin! This is a great product and the packaging is worth the price :)

Dark and strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely! I love dark strong coffee and this is both. Recommend for black coffee lovers, don't ruin this with milk! :)

Excellent Coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A STRONG cup of coffee, excellent in the morning. Heavy body, very low to negligible acidity and medium aroma. Very good for the caffeine addict.

love this coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for some good strong coffee and this is very satisfying. I just ordered two more cans. Also the design of the cans is very nice.

Overly dark roast

Posted by FataMorgana on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good coffee, but the roast was too dark. We ought to try the middle ... But what a flavor of the whole house!

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wow

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good

Great Dark Roast

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Deep, dark-roasted coffee, with hints of cocoa. A strong brew that stand up with taste. Very good dark roast. And, of course, Organic!

Not as great as others think.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I look for more than strength and bitterness in my Dark Roast coffees, and this one has plenty of both but not much in the way of the delightful aromas that make good French and Italian roasts. It's good, even quality and well packaged, so good value for money. I'm still looking for the BEST on iherb though.

1 2 3