Not sulfate free

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok for whose who think this product is sulfate free, it's contains c14-16 olefin sulfonate which is harsher than SLS. It is really irritating for skin. I really hope that they are gonna change the composition... Et pour les français. Ce produit contient un détergent bien plus irritant que les SLS, il est certes dérivé d'un produit naturel mais est à fuir absolument.

Clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leave my hair very very clean. Love it as I use styling gel for my curly crazy hair.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is such a good shampoo, it cleans well and does not strip my hair. And it's without silicone and sulfates and cruelty free!

Bien !

Posted by Perrine71 on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produit très économique, il en faut très peu ! Pourquoi ? Il mousse beaucoup, d'où ma question : Est-il réellement BIO sans produits chimiques ? :S Sinon, il va me durer trèèès longtemps, les effets ne sont mas miraculeux mais il ne me fait rien de mal donc je ne rachèterai pas mais je ne regrette pas mon achat non plus ! A noter que j'ai les cheveux très épais, secs, bouclés et qu'ils ont donc besoin de soins spécifiques que ce shampoing ne peut peut-être pas lui apporter intégralement, d'où le fait que je mets un après shampoing (De la même marque) + le gel Kinky-Curly

This is a big NO

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

i've always wanted a clarifiyng sulfate free shampoo. Even though I've read bad reviews about it but I gave it a shot.. The WORST THING EVER it made my hair BRITTLE !! THIN AND LIGHT And DRY and my hair is thick!! Yes it cleans but it made my hair worser than ever :(( even though the gel and leavE in conditioner are great.! But this is the worst

Gentle and Moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Loved this shampoo. Left my hair clean without drying. Used in in conjunction with the Kinky-Curly Curling Custard.

Very nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo has a pleasant smell. Doesn't strip my hair of moisture which is essential for us curly haired people! And most importantly doesn't make my scalp itchy.

Great natural hair shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing hair wash I am natural headed and it is great, I love that it is clear and the smell is nice and refreshing. Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Good shampoo

Posted by MusettaRose on January 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

This does not dry my hair out, or make it feel like straw like other shampoo's do.

Really clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo really left my hair very clean and soft. I did not need to use a lot and lathers great.

1 2 3