not for us

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe those who compliment this product, but it just wasn't what we needed. This is a super strong styler, which gives you a strong fix with the wet look. Go for it if this is what you need, but if you prefer a soft on touch hair i would recommend Tiny Twirly Kids styler.

KCCC

Posted by 5370478877366189439 on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't wait for this to arrive! Heard so many great reviews and decided to jump into it! My hair - baby fine, thin and prone to frizz. Curl pattern - 2c/3a The custard smells very nice - like sweet vanilla! Texture is of custard-gel, quite slippery but not sticky which is a definite bonus. It dries crunchy but could be easily scrunched put leaving a nice soft curl pattern. The hold is pretty good too. The only warning for anyone with very very fine hair is not to use too much as it can weight your hair down and your hair will look dirty! A bit tricky to get a hang of using this custard but certainly worth an effort! If you find my review helpful - press 'Yes' below. Thanks!

Excellent product but tricky to use

Posted by Reviewer1152679 on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get this product to work when I apply it to towel dried hair and let it dry completely before I comb the locks open with my fingers using a small amount of leave-in conditioner. In the drying phase my hair looks absolutely horrible and it takes 3 hours, but after 'combing' my hair it's very soft and shiny. I've tried to use the product in different ways but this seems to be the only method to get rid of the frizz (and get really soft hair). Curling custard has been the only product that has actually helped with my hair and I'm probably going to use it until they stop manufacturing it - and then I'm going to go bald. Read the instructions before using, it really helps a lot.

Soft shiny curls!

Posted by 4886016007146143207 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome. I've used it over the Knot Today leave in, as well as a few others, and it always works well. It forms a nice gel cast over the hair while drying, and I've dried naturally and with a diffuser while using this. Once the hair is completely dry the stiffness seems to have gon away on its own, leaving my curls soft and just as I formed them when my hair was wet. The best part is that even though I have very thick mid-back length hair, I only need a small amount. The fact that it will last so long makes me more willing to repurchase it.

Recomendable

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Para pelo muy rizado es super recomendable. Hay que ponerse poco producto porque si no acartona mucho, pero si le coges el punto da muchísimo brillo, fija sin apelmazar y ayuda a controlar el frizz. De momento es lo mejor que he probado para substituir la espuma clásica. Usando poco dura un montón. Huele como a coco o algo así aunque es difícil de definir y es una especie de gelatina transparente. Según mi opinión está destinada a pelo muy rizado y grueso, en pelo fino no sé si daría tan buenos resultados.

Awesome Product

Posted by 4976322917426477093 on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this great product (not knowing I can get it at my local target :p ) and it really works. I washed my hair with the KK Come clean shampoo and then used their Knot Today leave-in. By following the directions, my curls was fabulous. I recommend to all naturals no matter what hair type you may be. I'm a 4a/4b and it worked for me.

gel vraiment parfait

Posted by Lyllow on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je pense que la note de ce produit parle deja a sa place. C'est le meilleur gel que j'ai utilisé. La composition est parfaite (sans alcool), il tient bien, sent bon, ne dessèche pas les cheveux et ne donne pas d'effet crunchy si vous n'en mettez pas trop. Produit parfait, aucun point négatif

The grail

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Naturally curly, type 3B, it is not difficult for me to have perfect curls on my shampoo day. But the next day... Just ugly. With this product I can have beautiful curls for 3 days!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

It works for me

Posted by 5623646832518449980 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have curly hair and always try to find the more natural products. My hair is 3a, so not extremely curly. I found this product and bought it a few weeks ago and so far I find it amazing. I saw a few reviews here saying that it makes your hair a bit hard but it hasn't been my case. I have very thin hair so maybe thats why. The product smells amazing and it helps defining the curls.