I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on August 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

Buy more save more!!

Posted by alexandre on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Let me tell you my history with this precious white soapy thing. It is just incredible. I use it for everything even to dish washing. I can't live without it. It is the ONLY soap without **** carcinogenic chemicals I've found. AMAZING!

kirkks original coco castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Totally love this product, cannot buy here in Australia.Have given a cake to a friend to try so we will no doubt be ordering more.Purchased from a drug store while on hols in Hawaii in Nov 2009 and fell in love with it. I have relly dry skin and this is the first bar of soap I have been able to use without my skin itching

Laundry Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this solely for homemade laundry soap and it works like a dream. The clothes come out clean and have a hint of fresh scent. It also doesn't bother my super sensitive skin and is mild enough for baby!

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this soap.

Just like any other soap bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I agree with all the praise given in the reviews. It's just like any other soap bar. The scent is ok. I usually use liquid soap, and using this bar soap my hands have never felt drier. But most of all I'd like to warn: My shower floor have never been so slippery. Not recommended if this could be a problem.

irritated my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will not purchase again.

Very good smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it . A lot of bubbles.

THE soap for hard water!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of putting up with wimpy suds from other (more common) brands, I discovered Kirk's and have never looked back. We are on a water well in Central Texas-the land of limestone- and our water is still pretty hard even after going through the softener. Kirk's lathers up like you are using rainwater and it is a natural product to boot. I even put chips of Kirk's into my shaving mug along with my shaving soap to get better lather-try it if you are a mug and brush guy with hard water!