I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this soap.

kirkks original coco castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Totally love this product, cannot buy here in Australia.Have given a cake to a friend to try so we will no doubt be ordering more.Purchased from a drug store while on hols in Hawaii in Nov 2009 and fell in love with it. I have relly dry skin and this is the first bar of soap I have been able to use without my skin itching

Just like any other soap bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I agree with all the praise given in the reviews. It's just like any other soap bar. The scent is ok. I usually use liquid soap, and using this bar soap my hands have never felt drier. But most of all I'd like to warn: My shower floor have never been so slippery. Not recommended if this could be a problem.

THE soap for hard water!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of putting up with wimpy suds from other (more common) brands, I discovered Kirk's and have never looked back. We are on a water well in Central Texas-the land of limestone- and our water is still pretty hard even after going through the softener. Kirk's lathers up like you are using rainwater and it is a natural product to boot. I even put chips of Kirk's into my shaving mug along with my shaving soap to get better lather-try it if you are a mug and brush guy with hard water!

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my wife. She uses it for everything you can think of. Every time when I made my order from I-herbs, she will make me order Kirk Castile Bar Soap.

Laundry Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this solely for homemade laundry soap and it works like a dream. The clothes come out clean and have a hint of fresh scent. It also doesn't bother my super sensitive skin and is mild enough for baby!

Beautiful soap.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is gentle and fragrance-free. No harsh chemicals and well-priced. Highly recommended. Will continue to buy.

******Mild, moisturizing, and long lasting!

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the single bar when it was on special for $1-I didn't expect much. In the winter, I have increasing problems with dry skin. It not only gets dry, but itches as well. I have been using Kirk's soap and have noticed that my skin is less dry. Also, the bar does not get soft and gooey. It lasts for a long time and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh-no soapy residue. There is no real fragrance, but it has a pleasant, neutral scent. I have recently re-ordered the 3 pack. I'm ready for the winter!!