Just like any other soap bar

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't say I agree with all the praise given in the reviews. It's just like any other soap bar. The scent is ok. I usually use liquid soap, and using this bar soap my hands have never felt drier. But most of all I'd like to warn: My shower floor have never been so slippery. Not recommended if this could be a problem.

Chemical Sensitivity Warning: Fragrance

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the 3-pack because it was a better value than buying individual bars. However, I had forgotten that their regular bars contain "natural fragrance." It is something like 98 or 99% natural, but does allow for a trace amount of synthetic. Either that trace amount or a natural fragrance component were enough to cause me a reaction just from smelling it. I gifted these away and someone else enjoyed them. For those who are chemically sensitive, stick with the singles and make sure you select the unscented variety.

dry

Posted by 5476064430579320269 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

too dry for me!

bueno

Posted by Reviewer1896700 on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

compre el pack de tres para lavar las brochas ya que tuve una pastilla del que no tenia aroma. no huele mal pero el olor se me hace cansino al llevar rato con el. me da la sensacion de que no blanquea tanto las brochas como el otro. no lo volvere a comprar

Not good for the pourpose I want

Posted by Reviewer3064386 on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this soap to clean my make up brushes, but it is not as useful as I supposed...It's hard to remove from the bristles and doesn't clean them completely, mainly concerning to the ones I used to apply fluid foundation...