wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this soap.

Buy more save more!!

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Let me tell you my history with this precious white soapy thing. It is just incredible. I use it for everything even to dish washing. I can't live without it. It is the ONLY soap without **** carcinogenic chemicals I've found. AMAZING!

kirkks original coco castile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Totally love this product, cannot buy here in Australia.Have given a cake to a friend to try so we will no doubt be ordering more.Purchased from a drug store while on hols in Hawaii in Nov 2009 and fell in love with it. I have relly dry skin and this is the first bar of soap I have been able to use without my skin itching

THE soap for hard water!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of putting up with wimpy suds from other (more common) brands, I discovered Kirk's and have never looked back. We are on a water well in Central Texas-the land of limestone- and our water is still pretty hard even after going through the softener. Kirk's lathers up like you are using rainwater and it is a natural product to boot. I even put chips of Kirk's into my shaving mug along with my shaving soap to get better lather-try it if you are a mug and brush guy with hard water!

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my wife. She uses it for everything you can think of. Every time when I made my order from I-herbs, she will make me order Kirk Castile Bar Soap.

Laundry Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this solely for homemade laundry soap and it works like a dream. The clothes come out clean and have a hint of fresh scent. It also doesn't bother my super sensitive skin and is mild enough for baby!

Beautiful soap.

Posted by roseonhigh on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is gentle and fragrance-free. No harsh chemicals and well-priced. Highly recommended. Will continue to buy.

******Mild, moisturizing, and long lasting!

Posted by nutranut on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the single bar when it was on special for $1-I didn't expect much. In the winter, I have increasing problems with dry skin. It not only gets dry, but itches as well. I have been using Kirk's soap and have noticed that my skin is less dry. Also, the bar does not get soft and gooey. It lasts for a long time and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh-no soapy residue. There is no real fragrance, but it has a pleasant, neutral scent. I have recently re-ordered the 3 pack. I'm ready for the winter!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Second time buying this soap - great ingredients listing, so simple. Great price, can't go wrong.