I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

irritated my sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will not purchase again.

Posted by CheapAndChic on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've made liquid castile soap with this and I can only say it's drying out my skin.

number of soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

They sent one bar of soap instead of the requested 3.

Bad bad bad

Posted by Arantza on July 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for cleaning my makeup brushes: big fail. It not only does not clean properly, but stains everything around: your hands, the brushes and the sink -It has too much dye in its formulation. I'm too disappointed with it, I don't recommend it and would neither repurchase it.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't enjoy using this soap, it seemed to leave a film and my skin didn't feel great afterward.

I Ordered 3 Bars Only Delivered One Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I order and pay for 3 bars but I found only one bar .....

No longer use this

Posted by DebsPicks on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was buying this soap. I was happy with ingredients and price. Well all of a sudden, i started breaking out. So I gave it to my daughter to use..without telling her why i wasn't using it. thought maybe it was just me. Then she came to me a day or two later and told me she broke out and was itching too. so there is something in it that is harsh on the skin. I threw the other bars in the garbage.

Bueno pero con peros

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo como casi todo el mundo compra estos jabones para limpiar las brochas pero decir que no nota nada diferente en el pelo de mis brochas asi que no lo volvere a comprar