number of soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

They sent one bar of soap instead of the requested 3.

Chemical Sensitivity Warning: Fragrance

Posted by Non-GMO on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the 3-pack because it was a better value than buying individual bars. However, I had forgotten that their regular bars contain "natural fragrance." It is something like 98 or 99% natural, but does allow for a trace amount of synthetic. Either that trace amount or a natural fragrance component were enough to cause me a reaction just from smelling it. I gifted these away and someone else enjoyed them. For those who are chemically sensitive, stick with the singles and make sure you select the unscented variety.

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap as an ingredient in my homemade laundry powder. It is far greater value for money than any castile soap I've previously purchased. It's also great as a personal wash soap, no residue left on the skin and foams up nicely. I will definitely buy again!

Wonderful soap, have been using this for many years, and it's still as good as ever and long-lasting too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap is superb for all skin types and I've been using it for many years. It's gentle, effective, simple, economical, and has no harsh chemicals. It very good for the skin in general and for the face in particular. No animal cruelty and no animal byproducts, and free of all the bad stuff--read the label! See the Leaping Bunny ;-)

Kirk's soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the original soap, but now that we have found the fragrance free will most likely stick with it.

Nice lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

We've tried a number of SLS and paraben free soaps. This soap lathers very well and the bar does not disappear quickly. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin. We are very happy with it and will be back for more.

Fine Quality Soap at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've use Kirk's for years. Natural, healthy, and lathers copiously. What's not to like?

muy bien

Posted by nicoleta on June 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

casi no huele a nada pero limpia muy bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un jabón que lo utilizo para todo, para brochas, para blanquear la ropa del niño, para la cara... es buenisimo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only use it for cleaning my makeup brushes and I love it. Takes away all the makeup and leaves them like new.