Great for making your own liquid hand soap

Posted by 5370423810593014994 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been making liquid hand soap by grating a bar of this into 3L of boiling water, adding essential oils, and leaving it to set for 3 days. It doesn't have the same consistency as regular hand soap, it's a bit more like a gel but it does the trick and at a fraction of the price! My flatmates and I are all vegan and vegan hand soaps are seriously expensive so this has meant big savings for us! If you're thinking of doing the same, I recommend also buying some coco care lavender oil while you're doing your iherb order.

Perfect soap!

Posted by 5602794802218410672 on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have to say i love this soap. Its something i use everyday for washing dishes, hands, body in shower and everything. It lathers very well. It smells pure and nice, doesnt have strong smell, but still smell pure and nice. I think i will use this soap rest of my life. I dont want to use any other soaps!

Fragrance Free truly!

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have allergies to fragrances....since using this soap the past 1+ year, I've had zero sniffle and stuffy noses....it's fragrance free and lathers great! Thanks iherb!

Lovely

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is beautiful, I bought it for an ingredient in home made laundry - which works great - but it's also a really nice bath soap. It goes a bit fast but it's totally worth it. Makes your skin feel soft and not tight at all. I love it.

Kirk's fragrance free soap

Posted by 5160108184943548307 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love that we found the fragrance free soap on your site. Will purchase from now on from you. Thank you!

Leaves you squeaky clean

Posted by 5507167383992949867 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a drying soap that will leave you squeaky clean. Because it is drying, I do not recommend it in winter in cold climates. I recommend it for Spring, Summer and Fall though. It is somewhat irritating to sensitive skin, so keep that in mind if you want to shave with it. Thorough rinsing removes any residual burning after shaving. Note that the Fragrance Free is less irritating than the regular scented. For winter soap, or possibly shaving if the burning bothers you, I recommend Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby-Mild Castile Bar Soap. This soap has no burning at all and is not drying, but does not get you squeaky clean either.

Great- truly fragrance free

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

gentle enough on my sensitive skin. No scent. Great product.

Good soap, but sometimes I find the fragranced version inside the fragrance free wrapping.

Posted by 5201676548047588874 on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering this soap regularly for a while now, and most of the time it's the fragrance free soap I receive. Unfortunately, three times in a row now, I've received the fragranced version inside the fragrance free wrapping. Contacted iHerb about it twice, and they would escalate it, but apparently nothing came of it, so I'm just going to go with the castile soap from Kiss my face from now on.

Very harsh soap

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because I couldn't get the fragrance free goat's milk soap I usually buy. My husband has sensitive skin, and it made him itch terribly - and we live in a humid climate. I tried it and it made my skin feel burned. I absolutely do NOT recommend and will never purchase again.

great product

Posted by 5579415483947069925 on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i suffer badly from chemical sensitivity and this product is excellent for me. it is the only product that i have been able to use that does not cause me any problem whatsoever.

1 2 3